- Free delivery around the island of Mauritius is applicable as from Rs 1500 worth of purchase.
- Buy online and pick up your online purchase in our Saint-Pierre store only. Your order will be ready for you to collect between 2-4 working days. An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Once the Customer places an online order, Plastinax/Helios commits to deliver the order within 24 to 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Should Plastinax/Helios not be able to deliver the customer’s orders within the mentioned timeframe (for e.g in case of any force majeure), Plastinax/Helios shall contact the customer and notify him/her when the delivery of his/her order shall take place.
- Should the product be out of stock, Plastinax/Helios will inform the customer by email or telephone as soon as the order is received and a full refund will be granted if Plastinax/Helios is in possession of the payment.
- To ensure safe delivery, the customer must properly fill the delivery address, the mobile number and any specific instructions in the fields provided online.
- Please note that no delivery will be done until the payment is done/accepted by the bank.
- The customer needs to present his/her identification document (National ID or Passport) to the delivery staff before accepting the delivery.
- The customer must ensure and check that the product delivered is the right one(s). A sales invoice, indicating the amount paid by the customer, will also be provided to him/her upon delivery.
- The customer will have to sign a delivery note acknowledging delivery of the products.
- A delay in delivery will occur if the customer is not present for the reception of his/her order at the shipping address provided by him/her, in which case the delivery will be postponed to a later time
- For any issue regarding the delivered product, the customer will have to inform Plastinax/Helios immediately on 433 8200 within 48 hours upon receiving the order.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Once an order has been made by the customer, there is no possibility of cancelling this order. However, the product received can be exchanged for another one at the Helios Eyewear shop in Saint Pierre (Please read EXCHANGE POLICY).
- Exchange of product may be considered by Plastinax/Helios under the following conditions:
- The product delivered does not meet the customers’ expectations.
- If the customer notes that the product is damaged at the time of delivery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
- If the tag on the temple of the product is still present (has not been removed) when being returned to the Helios Eyewear shop in Saint Pierre
- To exchange a product:
- After delivery, the customer must notify Plastinax/Helios as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect on the product by calling on 433 8200. Any request for exchange will be considered solely based on the above conditions.
- The customer must return the pair to the Helios Eyewear shop in Saint Pierre within 1 week from the date he/she has received his/her order.
- The customer must not remove the tag attached onto the temple of the product if he/she wishes to exchange the product.
- The customer must choose a product with a price equivalent or more than the one he/she has paid for. If the product the customer wishes to have in exchange has a price greater than the one to be returned, the customer must pay the difference in price at the shop.
- The customer may choose a product below the price he/she has paid for but the difference between the two prices will not be refunded.
- Refunds may be considered by Plastinax/Helios under the following conditions:
- If the product has not been delivered and this has been certified by the delivery staff.
- If the product to be exchanged is not available and that the customer does not wish to take another product with equivalent price.
- If the payment has been done/accepted by the bank.
- Refunds will be made:
- When the customer notifies Plastinax/Helios of the issue for which he/she wishes to be refunded and will be considered solely based on the above conditions.
- The refund should be done within a month from the request made by the customer, the timeframe will depend on the date the request has been made (closing of the month/year) and decision taken by management.
In case of defects:
- The customer must bring the defective product to the Helios Eyewear shop in Industrial Zone, St-Pierre.
- The customer must present the sales invoice, and/or the transaction receipt and identification details (National ID or passport).
- Plastinax/Helios reserves the right to refund the customer, or exchange the product if possible.
- Plastinax/Helios offers a warranty on the Polarized and Optical collections (excluding the Green Collection and Limited Editions).
- Only manufacturing defects will be considered and repaired free of charge
- For other defects, Plastinax/Helios proposes an after sales service – Please see below:
- 2 Polarized lenses – Rs 1500
- 1 Polarized lens – Rs 800
- 2 Blue light blocking lenses – Rs 600
- 1 Blue light blocking lens – Rs 300
- 2 Kids UV lenses – Rs 300
- 1 Kids UV lens – Rs 150
- 2 Temples – Rs 600
- 1 Temple – Rs 300
- Front – Rs 400
- Complete frame (not including lenses) – Rs 1000
- Logos – Free
- Nose pad and temple tips – Free
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT
We accept Credit Cards as mode of payment. All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Helios processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem.
When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway.
Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.